Tax Recruitment Days at Ernst & Young LuxembourgCategory: Career
Are you graduating in the near future? Are you one of tomorrow's tax leaders? You are looking for a job with challenges, the opportunity to meet talented people and to achieve your potential through our unique developmental program "EYU Tax" in an international environment?
Come and discover what Ernst & Young Luxembourg has to offer you during our Tax Recruitment Days on March 26th and 27th, 2012
Take this opportunity to meet our talented Tax professionals who can help you orientate your future and share their expertise with you.
As a Tax Assistant, you will work on different projects and have the opportunity to get Experience, Learning and Coaching in the following areas:
- International Tax Services
- Transaction Tax
- Business Tax Services
- Corporate Law
- Indirect Tax
- Transaction Support and Valuation
- Human Capital
- You hold a Master degree in Tax Law, Economics, Accounting or Finance
- You are fluent in English, French and/or German, additional language skills such as Luxembourgish are an advantage
- You display the ability to communicate effectively and act as a team player
- You are organized, flexible and able to manage several files
Application deadline: March 16th, 2012
At Ernst & Young, we support you in achieving your unique potential wherever you are in the world - both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies.
Interested candidates should apply online via our internet site: www.ey.com/lu/careers on Tax Recruitment Days March 26th and 27th, 2012
Reference : MUN0003H